Liposomal Vitamin C Recipe
You will need:
Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaner- One with a non heat setting Gmo
Free Sunflower Lecithin
100% Pure Ascorbic Acid Distilled water (NOT TAP! due to the metals)
1. Add 3/4 cup of lecithin to 4 cups of distilled water and soak at room temperature. After 25 minutes all the granules should be soft.
2. While lecithin is soaking, dissolve 4 tablespoons of ascorbic acid in 2 cups of distilled water. Stir until crystals disappear.
3. After 25 minutes have passed, add lecithin and water mixture to blender and blend together well.
4. Add the ascorbic acid mixture to the blender and blend with the lecithin mixture.
5. Pour the blended emulsion into the sonic cleaner on the non-heat setting. Keep the lid open and use a plastic straw or other nonreactive implement for stirring. Set timer for 30 minutes and stir the entire time (short breaks to rest your arm are okay). You want to ensure as much of the liquid as possible is exposed closesly to the sonic element where the encapsulation process happens. After 30-45 minutes depending on your cleaner, all the foam will have disappeared and you will have a mixture that is light beige.
6. Pour the mixture into a resealable glass jar and store in the refrigerator. This should furnish 48 grams of Liposomal Vitamin C. The solution will keep at room temperature for 3-4 days, but refrigerated it will keep for a month or longer.
*Always make sure the interior of the ultrasonic cleaner is clean before using. If not, fill to the max line with water and run. Chage water and repeat until clean. Do not use cleaners other than vinegar. Empty and wipe dry.
Our first Pioneers Introductory book (“Pioneers: Healing Lyme with Bee Venom Therapy”) can be bought directly from Amber Rose. Please email her if you are interested in purchasing this valuable book.Her email address is email@example.com
Dr. Rose also has an NEW book. It is workbook that covers Bee-Acupuncture Treatment Plans and Pathways. It is available on Amazon:
~ SAVE THE BEES ~ SAVE THE PLANET ~ STOP THE PESTICIDES! ~
This website was copyrighted by Dr. Amber Rose in 2015-6